I like to write fiction, non-fiction and poetry. A few samples are included here.
- The Year the Monarch Didn’t Appear, an eco-fiction at Kudzu House;
- The Demise of Steller’s Sea Cow, a re-imagining at Kudzu House;
- The Song of the O’o, an eco-fiction at Kudzu House;
- The Origin of Life: what really happened? Find out at Black Heart Magazine
- Never have I been so far off the beaten path as during my trip to the remote cloud forest in Ecuador, Los Cedros, described in my essay, Views of the Empty World, published by Written River. (pdf)
- A writing residency at the Banff Centre for the Arts, in beautiful Banff Alberta, inspired the poem Where the River Begins, published in Canary;
- The loss of amphibians is very much on my mind these days and I wrote a poem called Memories of Frogs, published in The Stonecoast Review;
- What if the trees are still deciding what to become? Find out in my prose poem The Migration of Trees, published in The Stonecoast Review.